How Can We Help
PARR CERTIFIED - M.A.T. is Accepted - NARR CERTIFIED
House of Hope will introduce and/or enhance a 12 step recovery program to help women, who wish to rehabilitate from alcoholism and/or drug addiction.
The organization will develop a Recovery Plan for each individual resident to treat all aspects of the disease – physical, emotional and spiritual.
We build Our Recovery House on these principles
1. Recovery emerges from hope.
2. Recovery is person driven.
3. Recovery occurs via many pathways.
4. Recovery is holistic.
5. Recovery is supported by peers and allies.
6. Recovery is supported through relationships and social network.
7. Recovery is culturally-based and influence.
8. Recovery is support by addressing trauma.
9. Recovery involves individual family and community strengths and responsibility
10. Recovery is based on respect.